National Insurers offers Professional Liability Insurance, General Liability and Business Owner’s Policy for growing businesses listed below.
National Insurers Company Professional Liability Insurance Programs offer quick piece of mind and protection
- Instant Binding – Same Day Coverage, Policy Documents Emailed Immediately
- Broad Appetite – Policies Customized for Over 100 Professions
- Competitive Premiums – Starting at $22.50/month!
- Automatic Renewal Available
- Coverage Available in Over 100 Various Industries
- Home Based Business Discount Available
- New Venture Businesses Acceptable
A list of our most popular Professional business types that we regularly insure.
Acupuncturists – Architects – Bookkeepers – Business Consultants – Cosmetologists
Education Consultants – Engineers – Event Planners and Promoters – Graphic Designers
HR Consultants – Interior Designers – IT Consultants – Life/Career Coaches – Management Consultants – Marketing Consultants – Massage Therapists – Personal Trainers – Photographers
Property Managers – Psychologists – Public Relations – Real Estate Agents – Recruitment Consultants – Research Specialists – Tax Preparers – Technology Professionals – Therapists
Training Professionals – Web Designers – Yoga Teachers
National Insurers Company also provides general liability insurance for financial services businesses, including but not limited to:
Accountants – Credit Counselors – Financial Advisors – Lawyers – Mortgage Brokers – Stock Brokers – Third-Party Fiduciaries – Trustees
If your business is in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,TN, SC or VA call us at (877) 294-0741 or use our easy contact form.
[wpforms id=”590″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Otherwise please use our consumer direct companies, carriers and wholesalers below.
National Insurers Company Business Owner Insurance
Also known as Business Owner’s Policy (or BOP Insurance), this combines General Liability and Business Equipment Coverage (including accidental damage) into one affordable package. Potential customers should consider this coverage if they:
- also need general liability insurance coverage
- have business equipment such as computers, printers and furniture
- have employees that could act dishonestly or steal clients’ property
National Insurers Company Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions Insurance)
Our professional liability protects your business if you are sued for negligence (even if no mistake was made). Potential customers should seriously consider this coverage if this business:
- provides a professional service
- regularly gives advice to clients
- is requested by a client to have professional liability insurance to complete a contract
National Insurers Company General Liability
Our general liability insurance protects your business from third-party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to someone else’s property. Potential customers should consider the coverage if he/she or their employees:
- visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit theirs
- use third-party locations for any business related activities
- are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract